Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Daisy


This is Daisy.  She shows me unconditional love, and always helps me to look at the good things in life.  The best decision I recently made was adopting her into our family.
With the deaths of both of my parents and caring for my mother during her end of life, the aftermath of the losses left me alone without knowing how to move forward.  I decided to get this little pup, and learn to train her.  She has brought me a wonderful happiness and purpose that I forgot I had.
I am alone during the day because I am unable to work due to my disability.  Well that is no longer the case.  She follows my lead and goes with my temperament and schedule.  She is a well behaved, smart, loving pup.  I couldn't have asked for better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will follow up with any questions of interest.