Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Daily Devotionals



Goal for the day, and everyday!  
Sometimes what seems the easiest becomes burdensome for me.  Yet when I start my day with God, my focus is much more clearly defined.  And when I begin my devotionals, I thoroughly enjoy them.  So Lord I ask for your focus and guidance today.  Make this a happy and fulfilling one!


Short devotional I found this morning:
Quite appropriate!




In looking for a video of a devotional today, I was struck by the message of this one by Joe Stowell.  It makes me think of my mom, and how she always made the most of each day.  Even though she was bedridden the last couple weeks of her life, she was filled with love and made everyone around her feel her energy and grace.  Tomorrow makes one year that she was taken from this earth to see our glorious Father.  She knew with all certainty where she would be going.  I had no doubt as well.

Today I will make the most of the day though circumstances may pop in and try to take over.

I will live in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will follow up with any questions of interest.