Sunday, February 8, 2015

Moving toward the Integrity of Truth


So the weekend has been a long one.  A terrible cold is what I have had, and my bed has been my main comforter.  The past months turmoil of being abused by the system has taken its toll.  How medical professionals can zone in on the fact that I am Bipolar and use that as an answer to all of my medical problems is utterly absurd.  I have now seen discrimination at the height of its terrible fangs,  dripping with the disgust of the craving of making a mental illness a fully irrelevant and abused society.  To see the whole light of the situation in its entire chaos is amazing and scary.  I am a former Registered Nurse who understands the medical system.  I am far from the naive and ignorant consumer who just sits back and allows myself to be tossed around.  This is part of my Journey that I've been dealt, and moving forward with it with integrity is my plan.  Perhaps this will be part of the enlightenment.  I say, bring it on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I will follow up with any questions of interest.